General Safety Protocols
- Masks are required while inside clubhouse for unvaccinated people. Masks are not required while on-court playing.
For additional information, please view USTA Guidelines for Playing Tennis
Class Occupancy will be limited to 6 children for PeeWee. 8 children for JD1-Advanced.
- 10-10:30am PeeWee’s
- 10:30-11:30am JD1
- 1-2:30pm JD2/3
- 2:30-3pm PeeWee
- 3-4pm JD1
- 4-6pm Advanced/High School
- 6:30-8:30pm Tournament Prep (Does not run during sessions 7 and 8)
- 4:30-5:30pm JD1
- 5-6:30pm JD2/JD3
- 6:30-8:30pm Advanced/High School
- 5-6:30pm JD2/JD3
- 6:30-8:30 Tournament Prep (Must attend both Mon/Thurs for entirety of sessions)
Class Occupancy Limited to 8 players unless otherwise specified. Call the club 717-757-6373 to reserve your spot in class up to 7 days in advance. Failure to appear for reservation will require payment in full.
Intermediate: This clinic is perfect for those who are newer to Tennis but have the skills to rally back and forth with others. The teaching pro will provide tips that cover topics such as technique, strategy, and positioning. Practice those skills here in a friendly and competitive environment against other club members!
Intermediate/Advanced: Intermediate/Advanced clinics are a great way for intermediate players to gain experience playing against faster balls and more spin than your average player. Advanced players should practice their control of the ball and work on footwork, positioning, and cardio. Compete in doubles drills against fellow members and try to beat the teaching pro!
Big Hitters: Only play in these clinics if you are ready for fast pace! One of Wisehaven’s trademark programs, Big Hitters clinics are for players rated 3.5 or above. Compete in situational doubles drills against seasoned members as well as the staff pros! Be wary of hitting to the pro’s – they will not hold back in these clinics!
- 7:30-9am Intermediate (2.5-3.5) with Vince Online Sign Up
- 9-10:30am Big Hitters (3.5+) with Phil and Matt (16 player max) Online Sign Up
- 9-10:30am Inter/Advanced (3.0-4.0) with Matt and Justin (16 player max) Online Sign Up
- 7:30-9pm Big Hitters (3.5+) with Matt and Justin (16 player max) Online Sign Up
- 9:00-10:30am Inter/Advanced (3.0-4.0) with Matt Online Sign Up
- 6-7:30pm Intermediate (2.5-3.5) with Justin Online Sign Up
- 7:30-9pm Big Hitters (4.0+) with Matt and Justin (16 player max) Online Sign Up
- 9-10:30am Inter/Adv (3.0-4.0) with Phil and Matt (16 player max) Online Sign Up
Summer Camp Schedule 2022
Advanced Camp runs 9am-1pm while Foundations Camp runs 9-11am
- June 13-16 Foundations and High Performance Camp
- June 20-23 Foundations and High Performance Camp
- June 27-30 Foundations and High Performance Camp
- July 11-14 Foundations and High Performance Camp
- July 18-21 Foundations and High Performance Camp
- July 25-28 Foundations and High Performance Camp
- August 1-4 Foundations and High Performance Camp
- August 8-11 11am-2pm 23rd Annual York County Camp directed by Phil Myers and Mark Koons @ Wisehaven
Pro Staff Available for Private Lessons
- Phil Myers, Director of Tennis
- Matt Taylor, Head Professional
- Justin Rose, Director of Adult Programming
- Florin Ionescu, High Performance Coach
- Vince Weichert, Adult Staff Professional
- Tyler Cheatham, Junior Staff Professional
- Amy Ankeny, Adult/Junior Staff Professional
Upcoming Adult Open Tournaments
- September 25-26 2nd Annual Kegger Open presented by River Beverage (21+ only) Register Here!
- October 15-17 1st Annual Wisehaven Spooktacular
- November 19-21 2nd Annual Turkey Tussle
- December 17-19 5th Annual Trouble in the Bubble
In-House Singles Leagues
Scheduled Day and Time Singles League Matches (Flexible scheduling to fit your availability)
- Session #1 Sept 13 – Oct 31 (7 wks) $217-members $252-nonmembers
- Session #2 Nov 1 – Dec 19 (7 wks) $217-members $252-nonmembers
- Session #3 Jan 3 – March 5 (9 wks) $297-members $342-nonmembers
- Session #4 Mar 6 – May 14 (9 wks) $270-members $315-nonmembers
- Session #5 May 15 – Sept 3 (16 wks) $129